The Yonge & Eg Advantage
I’m not only your agent, I’m also your advocate.
As a Midtown resident, I care about this neighbourhood. I want quality people like you to maintain Midtown’s reputation of elegance and sophistication. Whether you are here hoping to buy your first ever condo, or you are a veteran home owner seeking to make a move upward, I will approach you as an individual whose wants and needs are my top priority. I will work to make sure you are happy.
I take pride in being more than just a sales guy. With skill and knowledge, I will help ease the sometimes arduous task of searching for a home. I want to make the process easy and fun for you! After all, this is an exciting time. With my casual yet on-point approach to real-estate, you will make informed decisions and have a good time doing so. Knowledge is power, and with the necessary facts and stats at your fingertips, you will make a confident, smart decision that brings you happiness.
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect from me:
- Once we have determined what you can reasonably afford, I will point you toward the best financial institutions that will offer you the lowest interest rates and arrange a pre-approval for your mortgage;
- I will tap into your home-buyers psyche to uncover what you are truly after: what part of town do you wish to live in? How much space do you need? What features are your favourite? This investigation will lead us to your “dream building”;
- I will tirelessly keep you informed of the current market and supply you with daily listings;
- With rare access to at least five exclusive pocket listings in Midtown Toronto each week, I can help make your real estate dreams a reality;
- I will be on-call by phone or email to arrange showings;
- When it comes time to buy, I will prepare the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, and negotiate on your behalf;
- I will remain in touch with you well after your purchase, helping to arrange the details of your closing, and recommending mortgage brokers and real estate lawyers.